Jasminum (Hang Pot)
If winter blooms and sweet, nighttime fragrance appeal to your senses, consider growing jasmine indoors. Not all jasmine flowers are fragrant, but Jasminum polyanthum, the variety commonly used when growing jasmine indoors, has a sweet aroma that is particularly fragrant at night. Let’s learn more about the care of indoor jasmine.
- Light: Whether grown outside or indoors all Jasmine require bright light with some direct sun if possible, therefore a South facing window will be the perfect spot to grow your plant in.
- Watering: While it's in flower and is in active growth a Jasmine will need plenty of water. The soil needs to be moist almost all the time, and this is imperative whilst in flower. If the soil dries up then so will the flowers and pending buds. With that said do be careful with the interpretation of the word "moist", soggy conditions or sitting in a tray of water is classed as "wet" not "moist"
- Humidity: Misting the leaves (not the flowers) occasionally is beneficial, but no real harm will come if you don't unless the room you have chosen for it is very dry.
- Feeding: A moderate fertilizing routine is all that's required as it's not overly demanding when it comes to feeding. For good all round health try providing a standard house plant liquid feed every couple of weeks from late Spring until late Autumn / Fall.
- Temperature: Temperature is important for Jasmine plants. During the growing seasons (the naturally warmer months of the year) what nature provides will be fine. So if it's a hot day and temperatures rise, it will accommodate this without issue.
Delivery and Refund
At Carewswood Garden Centre & Cafe, total customer satisfaction is our priority and goal to unable to make your shopping experience confident.
We currently only deliver within the island of Ireland.
Standard delivery time 5-7 working days via courier. If any delay occurs to this delivery time, the customer will be notified.
Standard delivery charge is €9.95
Large Item Delivery €14.95
Pallet Delivery €65 ex VAT
We take extra care when packing and posting living plants to ensure that they arrive quickly and healthy
On Arrival – open the packing carefully and water the plants. If your plants have arrived substantially damaged, please contact us within 24 hours with order number and photos of the goods, we will be happy to offer a full refund (including the delivery charge) or replacement of the goods (depending on the availability)
If you wish to return your purchased goods, you may to do so within 7 days of arrival and repacked in the original packing – we will offer a full refund excluding the delivery charge, if plants have been returned in resalable condition.
Delivery of live plants to an address in Ireland and Northern Ireland is €14.95
In-Store delivery charge will vary compared with Online, in-store delivery charge is done on a case by case basis
Our hampers are carefully packed by our team with extra layers to make sure they arrive in perfect condition.
In the rare situation a hamper has arrived damaged, please contact us within 24 hours accompanied with photos. We will offer a replacement on a one for one basis for the damaged items.
All items listed are subject to availability. In the unlikely event of an item being
unavailable, to avoid delay in processing of your order Carewswood Hampers will reserve the right to substitute items with items of similar quality and value.
Delivery of a single Hamper to an address in Ireland and Northern Ireland is €9.95. Special rates are available for bulk delivery to one location.
Purchase with confidence at Carewswood Garden Centre. If you would like to return an item we are happy to offer a full refund ( excluding delivery charges both ways) or exchange within 28 days (excluding hampers, living plants & perishable products) provided there is proof of purchase and it is in a resalable condition. An exchange or credit note will be offered on sale items. We are unable to offer a refund, exchange or credit note on certain products for hygiene and safety reasons. This does not affect your statutory rights.
If your product is faulty
We will attempt to rectify any faults that occur within 12 months* from the date of purchase. We’ll usually offer you a replacement or repair. Products must be accompanied by your proof of purchase. This does not affect your statutory rights. * Subject to change due to manufacturer guarantee
• We strongly recommend that customers check their orders upon receipt prior to disposing of any packaging. All original product packaging must be returned.
• All items returned as ‘faulty’ will be inspected by us, and any items deemed to be subject to fair wear and tear will not be accepted as ‘faulty’.
All items listed are subject to availability. In the unlikely event of an item being unavailable, we will contact you in advance of shipping to offer an alternative.
If the substitution is not suitable, we will refund you for unavailable item
If we are unable to contact you we will ship available goods and refund for unavailable item.