This is the corner element of our modular sofa Brandon range. All of the separate elements of your self-designed sofa are very spacious with a sturdy comfortable seats. The units feature a tufted detail in the backrest and seat, which looks like padding except without the button. Available in various fabrics and colours.
1x Right Corner Chair
- The BEST OF DESIGN AWARD of Schöner Wohnen, Europe's largest home magazine, rewards innovative concepts, unique design and informs about design trends and new products. Aspects such as sustainability, ergonomics and functionality of the products are also included.In 2022, outstanding furniture and home accessories were again sought in 15 important furnishing areas - and found by a top-class jury.
- Rivièra Maison scores in two categories: Sofa and Outdoor Furniture. The winners are the Brandon sofa and the Bellagio lounge set. Both have convinced the Schöner Wohnen editorial team and have been awarded the BEST OF DESIGN Award. The modular sofa is modern and impresses with ergonomic know-how thanks to an adjustable backrest. The outdoor sofa Bellagio, on the other hand, is a real design highlight for outdoor use and adapts to the conditions with its modular elements.
- Are you looking for the ultimate in seating comfort, as well as a modern look for your living room? Then the Brandon modular sofa range is just right for you! This range lets you put together the perfect arrangement of sofas. A particular detail on this sofa is an adjustable backrest, easily set to one of two positions forwards or back, for your perfect seat.
Why we love it:
- Adjustable backrest
- Modular sofa
- Available in 60 colours
Product Dimensions: Width: 117cm x Depth: 105cm x Height: 74cm
Delivery and Refund
At Carewswood Garden Centre & Cafe, total customer satisfaction is our priority and goal to unable to make your shopping experience confident.
We currently only deliver within the island of Ireland.
Standard delivery time 5-7 working days via courier. If any delay occurs to this delivery time, the customer will be notified.
Standard delivery charge is €9.95
Large Item Delivery €14.95
Pallet Delivery €65 ex VAT
We take extra care when packing and posting living plants to ensure that they arrive quickly and healthy
On Arrival – open the packing carefully and water the plants. If your plants have arrived substantially damaged, please contact us within 24 hours with order number and photos of the goods, we will be happy to offer a full refund (including the delivery charge) or replacement of the goods (depending on the availability)
If you wish to return your purchased goods, you may to do so within 7 days of arrival and repacked in the original packing – we will offer a full refund excluding the delivery charge, if plants have been returned in resalable condition.
Delivery of live plants to an address in Ireland and Northern Ireland is €14.95
In-Store delivery charge will vary compared with Online, in-store delivery charge is done on a case by case basis
Our hampers are carefully packed by our team with extra layers to make sure they arrive in perfect condition.
In the rare situation a hamper has arrived damaged, please contact us within 24 hours accompanied with photos. We will offer a replacement on a one for one basis for the damaged items.
All items listed are subject to availability. In the unlikely event of an item being
unavailable, to avoid delay in processing of your order Carewswood Hampers will reserve the right to substitute items with items of similar quality and value.
Delivery of a single Hamper to an address in Ireland and Northern Ireland is €9.95. Special rates are available for bulk delivery to one location.
Purchase with confidence at Carewswood Garden Centre. If you would like to return an item we are happy to offer a full refund ( excluding delivery charges both ways) or exchange within 28 days (excluding hampers, living plants & perishable products) provided there is proof of purchase and it is in a resalable condition. An exchange or credit note will be offered on sale items. We are unable to offer a refund, exchange or credit note on certain products for hygiene and safety reasons. This does not affect your statutory rights.
If your product is faulty
We will attempt to rectify any faults that occur within 12 months* from the date of purchase. We’ll usually offer you a replacement or repair. Products must be accompanied by your proof of purchase. This does not affect your statutory rights. * Subject to change due to manufacturer guarantee
• We strongly recommend that customers check their orders upon receipt prior to disposing of any packaging. All original product packaging must be returned.
• All items returned as ‘faulty’ will be inspected by us, and any items deemed to be subject to fair wear and tear will not be accepted as ‘faulty’.
All items listed are subject to availability. In the unlikely event of an item being unavailable, we will contact you in advance of shipping to offer an alternative.
If the substitution is not suitable, we will refund you for unavailable item
If we are unable to contact you we will ship available goods and refund for unavailable item.