Nationwide DeliveryOnline Exclusive
Delivery and Refund
At Carewswood Garden Centre & Cafe, total customer satisfaction is our priority and goal to unable to make your shopping experience confident.
We currently only deliver within the island of Ireland.
Standard delivery time 5-7 working days via courier. If any delay occurs to this delivery time, the customer will be notified.
Standard delivery charge is €9.95
Large Item Delivery €14.95
Pallet Delivery €65 ex VAT
We take extra care when packing and posting living plants to ensure that they arrive quickly and healthy
On Arrival – open the packing carefully and water the plants. If your plants have arrived substantially damaged, please contact us within 24 hours with order number and photos of the goods, we will be happy to offer a full refund (including the delivery charge) or replacement of the goods (depending on the availability)
If you wish to return your purchased goods, you may to do so within 7 days of arrival and repacked in the original packing – we will offer a full refund excluding the delivery charge, if plants have been returned in resalable condition.
Delivery of live plants to an address in Ireland and Northern Ireland is €14.95
In-Store delivery charge will vary compared with Online, in-store delivery charge is done on a case by case basis
Our hampers are carefully packed by our team with extra layers to make sure they arrive in perfect condition.
In the rare situation a hamper has arrived damaged, please contact us within 24 hours accompanied with photos. We will offer a replacement on a one for one basis for the damaged items.
All items listed are subject to availability. In the unlikely event of an item being
unavailable, to avoid delay in processing of your order Carewswood Hampers will reserve the right to substitute items with items of similar quality and value.
Delivery of a single Hamper to an address in Ireland and Northern Ireland is €9.95. Special rates are available for bulk delivery to one location.
Purchase with confidence at Carewswood Garden Centre. If you would like to return an item we are happy to offer a full refund ( excluding delivery charges both ways) or exchange within 28 days (excluding hampers, living plants & perishable products) provided there is proof of purchase and it is in a resalable condition. An exchange or credit note will be offered on sale items. We are unable to offer a refund, exchange or credit note on certain products for hygiene and safety reasons. This does not affect your statutory rights.
If your product is faulty
We will attempt to rectify any faults that occur within 12 months* from the date of purchase. We’ll usually offer you a replacement or repair. Products must be accompanied by your proof of purchase. This does not affect your statutory rights. * Subject to change due to manufacturer guarantee
• We strongly recommend that customers check their orders upon receipt prior to disposing of any packaging. All original product packaging must be returned.
• All items returned as ‘faulty’ will be inspected by us, and any items deemed to be subject to fair wear and tear will not be accepted as ‘faulty’.
All items listed are subject to availability. In the unlikely event of an item being unavailable, we will contact you in advance of shipping to offer an alternative.
If the substitution is not suitable, we will refund you for unavailable item
If we are unable to contact you we will ship available goods and refund for unavailable item.
Please NOTE: For Garden Furniture Products, our delivery partners are not able to collect any packaging or pallets. Please properly dispose of any cardboard or pallets that come with your delivery.
This mango wood display cabinet combines two light colours: off-white on the inside and a soft grayish shade on the outside, which, like a chameleon, blends in with its surroundings. The doors are fitted with glass at the top and sides and the shelves are removable. This way you create your own closet layout.
- Mango wood is a frequently used material in Rivièra Maison's furniture. This hard wood comes from a fruit tree, grows quickly and is indigenous in India. Once the tree's fruit yielding days are over it is chopped down and the wood is processed into furniture. Rivièra Maison only uses plantation wood.
- The wood is characterised by its striking flame-like markings that sometimes have an orange or yellowish tint, so it is easily recognisable. It is important to know that Mango is a fairly 'wet' wood, which is why small hairline cracks can appear when curing the wood. This has no effect on the quality and fits in with the rugged appearance of the wood.
Unique & Handmade
- Handcrafted In India
- Sturdy Appearance
- Rugged And Unique Character
- Responsible Logging
Product Dimensions: Width: 135cm x Depth: 50cm x Height: 220cm