The Family Christmas Hamper
This Hamper Includes:
- Bottle Chateau Pinenc Minervois Languedoc - Roussillon 75cl
- Bottle Caves de Tourangelle Sauvignon Blanc 2019 Loire Vallley 75cl 75cl
- Bottle Vina Eguia Rioja Tempranillo 2018 75cl
- Bottle Tenuta Sant'Antonio Fontana Soave 2019 75cl Award-winning Italian Wine
- Bottle Colle del Principe Prosecco Frizzante 75cl
- Bottle The Apple Farm Pure Irish Apple Juice 75cl
- Seymours Irish Cheese Biscuits 100g
- Lismore Food Company Award-Winning Lemon Polenta Shortbread Biscuits 150g
- Janet's Country Fayre Traditional Ploughmans Chutney 210g
- Lismore Food Company Award-Winning Dark Chocolate Apple Sticks 25g
- Box Skellig Chocolates Assorted selection of 10
- The Apple Farm Irish Plum Jam 340g
- Skelligs Honeycomb Clusters covered in Creamy Milk Chocolate 100g
- Pandora Bell Pates De Fruits Spicy Mango & Blackcurrant 50g
- Seery's Traditional Irish Whiskey Christmas Pudding 450g
- Butlers Irish Christmas Fudge 200g
- Joe's Farm Vegetable Crisp, Carrott, Parsnip & Beetroot 75g
- Seymours Social Circles Chocolate Biscuits Cardamom, Orange, Vanilla & Pecan 135g
- Butlers Christmas Chocolate Bar Library x 3 Bars
- Butlers Velvety Smooth 40% Milk Chocolate Bar Christmas Pudding Flavor 100g
- Butlers Spiced White Chocolate Bar with Berry Pieces 100g
- Butlers 70% Dark Chocolates with Candied Orange 100g
- La Bougie Classic hand poured Irish Candle 220g- 50 Hours Burn Time.
- The Skelligs Chocolate Company Brandy Plum mouth watering Chocolates - Gold Medal Award - 150g
- Green Bean Coffee Roasters Ground Coffee 200g
- Presented in our Signature Wicker Picnic Basket with Leather Handle & Leather Straps
For a traditional Christmas feast, open this wonderful hamper to celebrate this special time of year. Created to please all tastes, with an array of award winning wines, Skelligs premier chocolates, best flavor Irish pudding and a special gift to light up Christmas, a La Bougie hand poured Irish Candle. All wrapped up in our signature picnic basket.
This product contains alcohol and requires you to be over 18 to purchase.
Delivery and Refund
At Carewswood Garden Centre & Cafe, total customer satisfaction is our priority and goal to unable to make your shopping experience confident.
We currently only deliver within the island of Ireland.
Standard delivery time 5-7 working days via courier. If any delay occurs to this delivery time, the customer will be notified.
Standard delivery charge is €9.95
Large Item Delivery €14.95
Pallet Delivery €65 ex VAT
We take extra care when packing and posting living plants to ensure that they arrive quickly and healthy
On Arrival – open the packing carefully and water the plants. If your plants have arrived substantially damaged, please contact us within 24 hours with order number and photos of the goods, we will be happy to offer a full refund (including the delivery charge) or replacement of the goods (depending on the availability)
If you wish to return your purchased goods, you may to do so within 7 days of arrival and repacked in the original packing – we will offer a full refund excluding the delivery charge, if plants have been returned in resalable condition.
Delivery of live plants to an address in Ireland and Northern Ireland is €14.95
In-Store delivery charge will vary compared with Online, in-store delivery charge is done on a case by case basis
Our hampers are carefully packed by our team with extra layers to make sure they arrive in perfect condition.
In the rare situation a hamper has arrived damaged, please contact us within 24 hours accompanied with photos. We will offer a replacement on a one for one basis for the damaged items.
All items listed are subject to availability. In the unlikely event of an item being
unavailable, to avoid delay in processing of your order Carewswood Hampers will reserve the right to substitute items with items of similar quality and value.
Delivery of a single Hamper to an address in Ireland and Northern Ireland is €9.95. Special rates are available for bulk delivery to one location.
Purchase with confidence at Carewswood Garden Centre. If you would like to return an item we are happy to offer a full refund ( excluding delivery charges both ways) or exchange within 28 days (excluding hampers, living plants & perishable products) provided there is proof of purchase and it is in a resalable condition. An exchange or credit note will be offered on sale items. We are unable to offer a refund, exchange or credit note on certain products for hygiene and safety reasons. This does not affect your statutory rights.
If your product is faulty
We will attempt to rectify any faults that occur within 12 months* from the date of purchase. We’ll usually offer you a replacement or repair. Products must be accompanied by your proof of purchase. This does not affect your statutory rights. * Subject to change due to manufacturer guarantee
• We strongly recommend that customers check their orders upon receipt prior to disposing of any packaging. All original product packaging must be returned.
• All items returned as ‘faulty’ will be inspected by us, and any items deemed to be subject to fair wear and tear will not be accepted as ‘faulty’.
All items listed are subject to availability. In the unlikely event of an item being unavailable, we will contact you in advance of shipping to offer an alternative.
If the substitution is not suitable, we will refund you for unavailable item
If we are unable to contact you we will ship available goods and refund for unavailable item.